Begun on my sweet Sixteen - completed on my Sam
This was a delight to finish on Sam - my Simply Sixteen... I did have to think a bit about the backgrounds.
I was able to put the quilt on the frame in various ways - which was so helpful. I have done all the Quilting in the corners - same design on each and then embroidered the center daisy's to match the original table cloth. This is from from my Grandparents house, probably sewn by one of my Aunties.
I was using the sidelight that is on trial ( made by my DH after watching Jamie Wallen',s uTube video )
I have done a previous post on how I put this together - I think.. but this is how it was put together before the center added embroidery was done.
This is the completed Vintage tablecloth
Showing quiting details
And more .. the flowers on the left are the ones I have added on myself
Showing center design with my own embroidered flowers.
And lastly one of the corners.
I have yet to go over the lace as some areas of it are torn...
Also there are two marks I was unable to get off
I also used Photoshop Elements 10 to get rid of the portable clothes frame that it was on at the time...not very well, but OK...so if some of the edges are a bit blurred..thats why.
Another set of photos of a quilt I last completed on my Sweet Sixteen.
Now I am off to do some more sewing on Sam